Nothing like the added health and independence of making your own food at home. Control what you can and take your life back one thing at a time!
• 1 cup oats, processed into flour
• 4 cups cooked chickpeas
• 1/2 whole yellow onion
• 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Chili powder (optional)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1 tsp Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Process oats into a flour in a food processor.
3. Add chickpeas, garlic and onion to food processor. Blend until granular.
4. Place contents of food processor into bowl, add seasonings and olive oil.
5. Add enough water to bind chickpeas together enough to form balls.
6. Form balls and place on a baking sheet
7. Bake for 30 minutes flipping over rolled falafel "balls" occasionally.