THE BODY TEMPLE INSTITUTE

OF WHOLISTIC HEALTH AND HERBAL STUDIES

VITAL LIFE NUTRITION (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

raw banana coconut and date pie

this is day two of whats left lol crust: soaked almonds i used young coconut jelly and 4-5 dates and a pinch of nutmeg put in to the proces…

Started by abiye marshall

0 Jul 9, 2012

carrot and beet patties

i made this a couple of days ago i really don't measure but this what i used... 1 large beet 4-5 carrots half an onion 2 garlic cloves cuc…

Started by abiye marshall

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Afivi kpoli ate mi Adiro

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Cider vinegar is a good source of phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, sodium, fluorine, iron and silicon. Blend the follo…

Started by THE BODY TEMPLE INSTITUTE

6 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Afivi kpoli ate mi Adiro

DANGEROUS FOOD ADDITIVES

12 Dangerous Food Additives: The Dirty Dozen Food Additives You Really Need to be Aware Of In the United States, more than 3,000 substance…

Started by Mama Mawusi Ashshakir

1 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Johnetta

DISEASE IS BIG BUSINESS

Disclaimer: This video, I guess, would be Rated-R for strong language. Anyone who has been on The Body Temple for a while knows that we don…

Started by Baba Montu

0 Mar 9, 2012

BUYING IN BULK REVISITED...

Anyone who knows our family knows that we are proponents of growing your own foods ideally and buying in bulk as a necessary substitute.…

Started by Baba Montu

0 Feb 28, 2012

INTERVIEW WITH 45-YEAR RAW FOODIST

This Elder has been eating living foods for 45 years. Books are good, but living people (especially from your race because of exclusive ana…

Started by Baba Montu

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sista Njideka

THE RAW FOOD LIVITY

THE RAW FOOD LIVITY      People who have been eating raw organic vegan food for long periods of time show remarkable health, vitality, str…

Started by THE BODY TEMPLE INSTITUTE

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Baba Montu

How to find REAL FOOD in the grocery store

Just follow this simple flow chart: 

Started by Sharifah Tafari

10 Jan 6, 2012

Acid/Alkaline Foods Charts

A list of Acid / Alkaline Forming Foods Your body pH affects everything... Balancing the pH is a major step toward well-being and great…

Started by Imhotep MAAT RA- HeruKhauti

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by abiye marshall

RSS

© 2020   Created by THE BODY TEMPLE INSTITUTE.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service